Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What are harmful effects of carbon dioxide?
Answer: Carbon dioxide enters the blood vessels from the alveolar walls. Instead of oxygen, they get absorbed in the red blood cells, decreasing the efficiency of carrying oxygen to the cells.
- What is anther and what does it contain?
- What makes heart sound like lub?
- How does air enter our lungs?
- What are red blood cells made up of?
- What is thrombosis?
- How are these parts arranged?