Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What are harmful effects of carbon dioxide?
Answer: Carbon dioxide enters the blood vessels from the alveolar walls. Instead of oxygen, they get absorbed in the red blood cells, decreasing the efficiency of carrying oxygen to the cells.
- What is disadvantage of self-pollination?
- How are xylem and phloem arranged in stem?
- What is sexual reproduction?
- What are some major causes of asthma?
- What is self-pollination?
- What are harmful effects of carbon dioxide?