Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What are harmful effects of carbon dioxide?
Answer: Carbon dioxide enters the blood vessels from the alveolar walls. Instead of oxygen, they get absorbed in the red blood cells, decreasing the efficiency of carrying oxygen to the cells.
- Which cell is found in highest amount in blood?
- What is temporary cure of Asthma?
- What is heart transplant?
- What is cross-pollination?
- What is alveolus?
- What happens when blood enters ventricles?