Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What are harmful effects of carbon dioxide?
Answer: Carbon dioxide enters the blood vessels from the alveolar walls. Instead of oxygen, they get absorbed in the red blood cells, decreasing the efficiency of carrying oxygen to the cells.
- What happens if excess juice is secreted in stomach?
- What is happening to heart?
- What happens in lungs?
- What is major component of respiration?
- What is mechanical process in digestion?
- What is job of fibrinogen?