Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What are harmful effects of carbon dioxide?
Answer: Carbon dioxide enters the blood vessels from the alveolar walls. Instead of oxygen, they get absorbed in the red blood cells, decreasing the efficiency of carrying oxygen to the cells.
- Which plants and animals would survive?
- How minerals salts are taken up?
- What are intercoastal muscles?
- What is diarrhea?
- Where is blood taken after lungs?
- What is digestive system?