Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What are first symptoms of flu?
Answer: The first common symptoms of flu are three i.e. runny nose, sore throat and cough. If not treated at an early stage the symptoms can get stronger and stronger.
- What are properties of blood present in veins?
- Why is transpiration important?
- Which vessel carries blood to lungs?
- What are platelets?
- How long it takes to recover from heart transplant?
- What is circulatory system?