Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What are first symptoms of flu?
Answer: The first common symptoms of flu are three i.e. runny nose, sore throat and cough. If not treated at an early stage the symptoms can get stronger and stronger.
- What is chemical process in digestion?
- What is absorption?
- How does mineral salts enter roots?
- What happens if excess lactic acid is produced?
- How long does person survive after heart transplant?
- What blood is found on right hand side?