Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Introduction
What are fats and functions?
Answer: Fats are stored as layers of insulation under the skin. fats produce twice as much energy as carbohydrates. About quarter of our energy we use each day comes from fats.
- What happens after white blood cell eats bacteria?
- What is role of immune system in heart transplant?
- How does blood flow in veins?
- How are proteins digested?
- What could be an example of diffusion?
- How much is life of red blood cell?