Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Mineral salts enter the roots
What are enzymes?
Answer: Enzymes are biological catalysts which means that enzymes speed up the chemical reaction. They are made up of a special type of protein. Enezymes lower the rate of activation energy.
- Which blood protein is found in plasma?
- What is major content of cigarette?
- What happens after exchange of substances?
- How are atria and ventricles separated?
- What is chance of smokers of dying from bronchitis?
- What is meant by word extinct?