Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Mineral salts enter the roots
What are enzymes?
Answer: Enzymes are biological catalysts which means that enzymes speed up the chemical reaction. They are made up of a special type of protein. Enezymes lower the rate of activation energy.
- How minerals salts are taken up?
- Which blood vessel carries blood and where?
- Does bronchi and bronchioles process air?
- What happens if less oxygen is absorbed in blood?
- What are proteins and functions?
- What is sexual reproduction?