Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Mineral salts enter the roots
What are enzymes?
Answer: Enzymes are biological catalysts which means that enzymes speed up the chemical reaction. They are made up of a special type of protein. Enezymes lower the rate of activation energy.
- What is quantity of blood in an adult?
- What is filament an why is it useful?
- What is oxygenated blood?
- Which blood protein is found in plasma?
- How can cold prevented?
- Why is reproduction important?
Life on Earth Video