Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Mineral salts enter the roots
What are enzymes?
Answer: Enzymes are biological catalysts which means that enzymes speed up the chemical reaction. They are made up of a special type of protein. Enezymes lower the rate of activation energy.
- What is concentration of components in deoxygenated blood?
- How are proteins digested?
- What is disadvantage of self-pollination?
- What is job of an antibody?
- What is food poisoning?
- How are small molecules transported?