Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Making the air moist, warm and clean
What are Cilia and why are they important?
Answer: Cilia are tiny hair like structures present in the throat that aid in the movement of air and trapping dust and germs from reaching the lungs.
- What is trachea or windpipe?
- What is role of immune system in heart transplant?
- What is quantity of platelets in blood?
- After chewing where does food go?
- What is quantity of white blood cells in blood?
- How flu virus enters?