Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Making the air moist, warm and clean
What are Cilia and why are they important?
Answer: Cilia are tiny hair like structures present in the throat that aid in the movement of air and trapping dust and germs from reaching the lungs.
- What is job of fibrinogen?
- What happens if excess juice is secreted in stomach?
- What happens to chest when we inhale?
- What is diabetes?
- How does humidity affect rate of transpiration?
- How does content diffuse into cells from blood?