Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Arteries, veins and capillaries
What are capillaries?
Answer: Arteries spread into tiny blood vessels known as capillaries. Capillaries are only one cell thick. Due to this reason, the red blood cells have to squeeze through them. For this reason, the red blood cells are biconcave and elastic.
- What is affect of wind on transpiration?
- What are bad effects of smokers cough?
- What is active transport?
- What is aerobic respiration?
- What are proteins and functions?
- What causes make asthma worse?