Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Arteries, veins and capillaries
What are capillaries?
Answer: Arteries spread into tiny blood vessels known as capillaries. Capillaries are only one cell thick. Due to this reason, the red blood cells have to squeeze through them. For this reason, the red blood cells are biconcave and elastic.
- How can xylem be described?
- What is quantity of blood in an adult?
- What happens when atria are full of blood?
- What makes heart sound like dub?
- What is root cap?
- How are atria and ventricles separated?