Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Arteries, veins and capillaries
What are capillaries?
Answer: Arteries spread into tiny blood vessels known as capillaries. Capillaries are only one cell thick. Due to this reason, the red blood cells have to squeeze through them. For this reason, the red blood cells are biconcave and elastic.
- What is digestive system?
- What makes heart sound like dub?
- What blood is found on right hand side?
- What are fats and functions?
- What is root cap?
- Which harmful chemical is black in color?