Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Arteries, veins and capillaries
What are capillaries?
Answer: Arteries spread into tiny blood vessels known as capillaries. Capillaries are only one cell thick. Due to this reason, the red blood cells have to squeeze through them. For this reason, the red blood cells are biconcave and elastic.
- What happens to chest when we inhale?
- How can constipation be prevented?
- What are proteins and functions?
- How is heart transplant done?
- What is active transport?
- How are proteins digested?