Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Arteries, veins and capillaries
What are capillaries?
Answer: Arteries spread into tiny blood vessels known as capillaries. Capillaries are only one cell thick. Due to this reason, the red blood cells have to squeeze through them. For this reason, the red blood cells are biconcave and elastic.
- How many parts does flower has?
- How long is digestive tract?
- What is circulatory system?
- What is bronchus?
- What makes heart sound like dub?
- What happens to excess glucose in diabetic person?