Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Introduction
What are by-products of respiration?
Answer: There are two major by-products of respiration i.e. Carbon dioxide (CO2) and water (H2O). Carbon dioxide is given out when we exhale air and water is excreted in different ways e.g. sweating, exhaling, urinating and egesting.
- What is situation of blood when it leaves heart?
- Are varicose veins dangerous?
- How does red blood cells pass through capillaries?
- What happens after exchange of substances?
- What is digestive system?
- How does large trees take up water?