Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Introduction
What are by-products of respiration?
Answer: There are two major by-products of respiration i.e. Carbon dioxide (CO2) and water (H2O). Carbon dioxide is given out when we exhale air and water is excreted in different ways e.g. sweating, exhaling, urinating and egesting.
- What causes make asthma worse?
- What is anther and what does it contain?
- How does roots get energy and grow?
- What are carbohydrates and functions?
- Why we should not breathe through mouth?
- What is absorbed in large intestine?
Human Skeleton Video