Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Introduction
What are by-products of respiration?
Answer: There are two major by-products of respiration i.e. Carbon dioxide (CO2) and water (H2O). Carbon dioxide is given out when we exhale air and water is excreted in different ways e.g. sweating, exhaling, urinating and egesting.
- What is fertilization?
- What is absorbed in large intestine?
- What is quantity of white blood cells in blood?
- How does large trees take up water?
- How does content diffuse into cells from blood?
- What are products of respiration?