Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Introduction
What are by-products of respiration?
Answer: There are two major by-products of respiration i.e. Carbon dioxide (CO2) and water (H2O). Carbon dioxide is given out when we exhale air and water is excreted in different ways e.g. sweating, exhaling, urinating and egesting.
- What are properties of vessels?
- What is ovule?
- Where are dead red blood cells broken?
- After chewing where does food go?
- What is mechanical process in digestion?
- What is another blood protein found in blood?