Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Introduction
What are by-products of respiration?
Answer: There are two major by-products of respiration i.e. Carbon dioxide (CO2) and water (H2O). Carbon dioxide is given out when we exhale air and water is excreted in different ways e.g. sweating, exhaling, urinating and egesting.
- What is quantity of white blood cells in blood?
- How does mineral salts enter roots?
- What is Emphysema?
- What is quantity of platelets in blood?
- Why we should not breathe through mouth?
- Whah happens in diarrhea and when it stops?