Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Introduction
What are by-products of respiration?
Answer: There are two major by-products of respiration i.e. Carbon dioxide (CO2) and water (H2O). Carbon dioxide is given out when we exhale air and water is excreted in different ways e.g. sweating, exhaling, urinating and egesting.
- How is heart transplant done?
- What are pacemakers?
- Why is it better to breathe through nose?
- Why is thrombosis dangerous?
- What are proteins and functions?
- What are xylem and phloem?