Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What are bad effects of smokers cough?
Answer: If smoker smokes a lot, the tobacco weakens the walls of alveoli. Initially, the cough breaks down the walls of alveoli and if cough extends than normal, it may burst the alveoli.
- What is quantity of platelets in blood?
- What is size of white blood cell?
- Why blood moves around body?
- How is flu treated?
- Which muscles make our chest move?
- How does blood flow in arteries?