Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What are bad effects of smokers cough?
Answer: If smoker smokes a lot, the tobacco weakens the walls of alveoli. Initially, the cough breaks down the walls of alveoli and if cough extends than normal, it may burst the alveoli.
- Why are circulatory disease harmful?
- What is bronchus?
- Where does bacteria in faeces come from?
- Which vessel carries blood to lungs?
- How does tar damage lungs?
- What is role of immune system in heart transplant?
Space & Solar System Video