Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What are bad effects of smokers cough?
Answer: If smoker smokes a lot, the tobacco weakens the walls of alveoli. Initially, the cough breaks down the walls of alveoli and if cough extends than normal, it may burst the alveoli.
- What is Emphysema?
- Why is transpiration important?
- Does bronchi and bronchioles process air?
- What is job of fibrinogen?
- How does rate of transpiration vary?
- What is chance of smokers of dying from bronchitis?