Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: What is blood?
What are antibodies?
Answer: Antibodies kill the germs present in the body, they even turn the harmful substances into harmless substances. Some antibodies live for months in the blood and some even live for even years after they have cured you from a disease.
- Why are plant roots important?
- What are chances of smoker of getting lung cancer?
- How does blood flow in arteries?
- Whah happens in diarrhea and when it stops?
- What is active transport?
- How minerals salts are taken up?