Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: What is blood?
What are antibodies?
Answer: Antibodies kill the germs present in the body, they even turn the harmful substances into harmless substances. Some antibodies live for months in the blood and some even live for even years after they have cured you from a disease.
- How long does person survive after heart transplant?
- What is indigestion?
- How are small molecules transported?
- What are intercoastal muscles?
- What happens if excess lactic acid is produced?
- From where does roots take up oxygen?