Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: What is blood?
What are antibodies?
Answer: Antibodies kill the germs present in the body, they even turn the harmful substances into harmless substances. Some antibodies live for months in the blood and some even live for even years after they have cured you from a disease.
- What are petals?
- What happens to excess amino acids in liver?
- What is oxygenated blood?
- What happens in small intestine?
- What is our body made up of?
- What happens if sufficient oxygen is not present?