Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: What is blood?
What are antibodies?
Answer: Antibodies kill the germs present in the body, they even turn the harmful substances into harmless substances. Some antibodies live for months in the blood and some even live for even years after they have cured you from a disease.
- Why we should not breathe through mouth?
- What are products of respiration?
- What happens if excess juice is secreted in stomach?
- What happens in lungs?
- Which blood protein is found in plasma?
- How are small molecules transported?