Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Problems with digestive system
Whah happens in diarrhea and when it stops?
Answer: Diarrhea stops when the infection in the digestive tract is completely finished. During the attack, a large amount of water, mineral salts and vitamins is wasted.
- Whah happens in diarrhea and when it stops?
- What is transpiration stream?
- Why is cross pollination better?
- What is diaphragm?
- How does content diffuse into cells from blood?
- What differs in types of white blood cells?