Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: What is blood?
Some white blood cells do not eat bacteria what do they do?
Answer: Some white blood cells which do not engulf bacteria, they release a chemicals known as antibodies. These antibodies play an important part in defending the body from disease.
- Where is digestive food transported?
- What happens if sufficient oxygen is not present?
- What happens if excess juice is secreted in stomach?
- How many times blood enters heart in one circulation?
- What is passive smoking?
- Why thumb should not be used while checking pulse?