Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: What is blood?
Some white blood cells do not eat bacteria what do they do?
Answer: Some white blood cells which do not engulf bacteria, they release a chemicals known as antibodies. These antibodies play an important part in defending the body from disease.
- What is hemophilia?
- How are gases transported?
- How many types of pollination are there?
- What is chemical process in digestion?
- Where is digestive food transported?
- Why does constipation occur?