Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: The transport of gases
In large trees how gases are exchanged?
Answer: In large trees, there is a shortage of stomata as the stomata are only found in leaves. There are cracks in the trunks of the trees known as lenticels. In trees, gaseous exchange takes place through lenticels.
- What is absorbed in large intestine?
- What is pollination?
- What is disadvantage of self-pollination?
- What is concentration of components in deoxygenated blood?
- Where does respiration take place?
- How is deoxygenated blood pumped to lungs?