Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: The transport of gases
In large trees how gases are exchanged?
Answer: In large trees, there is a shortage of stomata as the stomata are only found in leaves. There are cracks in the trunks of the trees known as lenticels. In trees, gaseous exchange takes place through lenticels.
- What happens after exchange of substances?
- How does red blood cells pass through capillaries?
- Why are walls of left ventricle stronger?
- Why blood is medium?
- What is meant by aerobic?
- How does humidity affect rate of transpiration?