Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: The transport of gases
In large trees how gases are exchanged?
Answer: In large trees, there is a shortage of stomata as the stomata are only found in leaves. There are cracks in the trunks of the trees known as lenticels. In trees, gaseous exchange takes place through lenticels.
- What is aerobic respiration?
- What is meant by word extinct?
- Why is transpiration important?
- How is heart transplant done?
- What is first step of digestive process?
- After digestion in stomach where does food move?