Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
How thrombosis can damage our heart?
Answer: If thrombosis reaches the blood vessels leading to the heart, it will stop the blood from reaching so oxygen cannot be delivered. A person would suffer from immense pain in the chest and later on heart attack when the heart stops beating.
- What happen when we exhale?
- At which side of chest is heart located?
- What happens in lungs?
- How long it takes to recover from heart transplant?
- Are varicose veins dangerous?
- What are harmful effects of carbon dioxide?