Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
How thrombosis can damage our heart?
Answer: If thrombosis reaches the blood vessels leading to the heart, it will stop the blood from reaching so oxygen cannot be delivered. A person would suffer from immense pain in the chest and later on heart attack when the heart stops beating.
- What is affect of wind on transpiration?
- How many types of pollination are there?
- How does large trees take up water?
- What are products of respiration?
- What are petals?
- Why are plant roots important?