Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Mineral salts enter the roots
How minerals salts are taken up?
Answer: Some mineral salts enter the roots by a simple process known as diffusion. Due to opposite concentration difference, some minerals move up the roots by a process known as active transport. Diffusion and active transport are opposite to each other.
- How is hemophilia caused?
- What is deoxygenated blood?
- Which blood vessel carries blood and where?
- How is deoxygenated blood pumped to lungs?
- What happens after white blood cell eats bacteria?
- Which cell is found in highest amount in blood?