Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Mineral salts enter the roots
How minerals salts are taken up?
Answer: Some mineral salts enter the roots by a simple process known as diffusion. Due to opposite concentration difference, some minerals move up the roots by a process known as active transport. Diffusion and active transport are opposite to each other.
- What is self-pollination?
- How does humidity affect rate of transpiration?
- How are small molecules transported?
- How is food absorbed?
- What is affect of light on rate of transpiration?
- What happens to food in stomach?