Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Mineral salts enter the roots
How minerals salts are taken up?
Answer: Some mineral salts enter the roots by a simple process known as diffusion. Due to opposite concentration difference, some minerals move up the roots by a process known as active transport. Diffusion and active transport are opposite to each other.
- What happen when we exhale?
- What is transpiration?
- What are first symptoms of flu?
- What could be an example of diffusion?
- How does white blood cell deplete germ?
- What happens to excess amino acids in liver?