Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Mineral salts enter the roots
How minerals salts are taken up?
Answer: Some mineral salts enter the roots by a simple process known as diffusion. Due to opposite concentration difference, some minerals move up the roots by a process known as active transport. Diffusion and active transport are opposite to each other.
- What is oxygenated blood?
- What are some major causes of asthma?
- What is activation energy?
- What is heart transplant?
- What is faulty pacemaker?
- What are companion cells?