Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: The blood circulation
How many times blood enters heart in one circulation?
Answer: In one complete circulation, blood reaches the heart twice. The first time when it reaches the heart from the body through vein and the second time, when it reaches from the lungs through another vein.
- What is trachea or windpipe?
- What happens if sufficient oxygen is not present?
- How are gases exchanged in plants?
- What is meant by leaking of heart valves?
- How does red blood cells pass through capillaries?
- What is deoxygenated blood?