Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: The blood circulation
How many times blood enters heart in one circulation?
Answer: In one complete circulation, blood reaches the heart twice. The first time when it reaches the heart from the body through vein and the second time, when it reaches from the lungs through another vein.
- What is main job of white blood cells?
- How much is life of red blood cell?
- What happens to chest when we inhale?
- What are some major causes of asthma?
- What is mechanical process in digestion?
- Which chamber is connected to which vessel?