Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: The blood circulation
How many times blood enters heart in one circulation?
Answer: In one complete circulation, blood reaches the heart twice. The first time when it reaches the heart from the body through vein and the second time, when it reaches from the lungs through another vein.
- How is air processed in nose?
- Why are walls of left ventricle stronger?
- What are harmful effects of carbon dioxide?
- After chewing where does food go?
- What causes make asthma worse?
- Some white blood cells do not eat bacteria what do they do?