Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: The blood circulation
How many times blood enters heart in one circulation?
Answer: In one complete circulation, blood reaches the heart twice. The first time when it reaches the heart from the body through vein and the second time, when it reaches from the lungs through another vein.
- Which enzyme acts on food in stomach?
- What is digestive system?
- Why are plant roots important?
- How does white blood cell deplete germ?
- What is passive smoking?
- What is treatment of faulty pacemaker?