Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
How many chemicals are used in tobacco smoke?
Answer: When we smoke tobacco, we are inhaling very harmful chemicals. The number of chemicals present in a cigarette is nearly 300.
- What is bronchitis?
- What is glycogen and where is it stored?
- What are properties of blood present in veins?
- What differs in types of white blood cells?
- What happens to glucose in liver?
- What is situation of blood when it leaves heart?