Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
How many chemicals are used in tobacco smoke?
Answer: When we smoke tobacco, we are inhaling very harmful chemicals. The number of chemicals present in a cigarette is nearly 300.
- From where does roots take up oxygen?
- What happens if excess lactic acid is produced?
- How does large trees take up water?
- What are properties of blood present in veins?
- What are carbohydrates and functions?
- What is first step of digestive process?