Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
How many chemicals are used in tobacco smoke?
Answer: When we smoke tobacco, we are inhaling very harmful chemicals. The number of chemicals present in a cigarette is nearly 300.
- What is job of an antibody?
- What happens if excess juice is secreted in stomach?
- Why do not plants require huge amount of raw materials?
- Why is cold caused?
- After digestion in stomach where does food move?
- Are varicose veins dangerous?