Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
How long it takes to recover from heart transplant?
Answer: There is cutting and opening in a surgery. It takes time for the cells to heal up the wounds. A heart transplant takes approximately six months to recover after the patient's heart has been replaced.
- What is ratio of water and bacteria in faeces?
- What happens when atria are full of blood?
- What are red blood cells made up of?
- What are chances of smoker of getting lung cancer?
- What is result of viruses when we sneeze?
- When is blood shifted to right hand side?