Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
How long it takes to recover from heart transplant?
Answer: There is cutting and opening in a surgery. It takes time for the cells to heal up the wounds. A heart transplant takes approximately six months to recover after the patient's heart has been replaced.
- What happens if diabetes is not treated?
- What is an artery?
- What are by-products of respiration?
- Where does bacteria in faeces come from?
- What are red blood cells made up of?
- Why are plant roots important?
Famous Scientists Video