Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
How long it takes to recover from heart transplant?
Answer: There is cutting and opening in a surgery. It takes time for the cells to heal up the wounds. A heart transplant takes approximately six months to recover after the patient's heart has been replaced.
- What happens to excess amino acids in liver?
- How can cold prevented?
- What plants do if water intake is less?
- What are minerals and functions?
- What is meant by leaking of heart valves?
- How does blood flow in arteries?