Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
How long it takes to recover from heart transplant?
Answer: There is cutting and opening in a surgery. It takes time for the cells to heal up the wounds. A heart transplant takes approximately six months to recover after the patient's heart has been replaced.
- What is an artificial pacemaker?
- How does blood flow in veins?
- How can indigestion cured?
- What causes smoker to cough?
- Which harmful chemical is black in color?
- How does large trees take up water?