Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
How long it takes to recover from heart transplant?
Answer: There is cutting and opening in a surgery. It takes time for the cells to heal up the wounds. A heart transplant takes approximately six months to recover after the patient's heart has been replaced.
- How does temperature affect rate of transpiration?
- Why is reproduction important?
- How does tar damage lungs?
- How is food absorbed?
- Why is thrombosis dangerous?
- How can xylem be described?