Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
How long does person survive after heart transplant?
Answer: After a heart transplant has been carried out, medically, the patient would survive for 2 to 3 years. But some people have high potential which makes them survive for 4 to 5 years.
- What are bad effects of smokers cough?
- What happens to food in stomach?
- Why do not plants require huge amount of raw materials?
- What are platelets?
- How are gases exchanged in plants?
- What is job of fibrinogen?