Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
How long does person survive after heart transplant?
Answer: After a heart transplant has been carried out, medically, the patient would survive for 2 to 3 years. But some people have high potential which makes them survive for 4 to 5 years.
- How does air reach blood vessels?
- At which side of chest is heart located?
- How body tries to fight flu virus?
- How are atria and ventricles separated?
- How are small molecules transported?
- What are properties of vessels?