Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
How long does person survive after heart transplant?
Answer: After a heart transplant has been carried out, medically, the patient would survive for 2 to 3 years. But some people have high potential which makes them survive for 4 to 5 years.
- What is ratio of water and bacteria in faeces?
- Which plants and animals would survive?
- What is carpel?
- Which blood protein is found in plasma?
- What is concentration of components in deoxygenated blood?
- How are atria and ventricles separated?