Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
How long does person survive after heart transplant?
Answer: After a heart transplant has been carried out, medically, the patient would survive for 2 to 3 years. But some people have high potential which makes them survive for 4 to 5 years.
- What is diffusion?
- What is faulty pacemaker?
- What happens after exchange of substances?
- How many types of pollination are there?
- What happens if diabetes is not treated?
- How are these parts arranged?