Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
How long does person survive after heart transplant?
Answer: After a heart transplant has been carried out, medically, the patient would survive for 2 to 3 years. But some people have high potential which makes them survive for 4 to 5 years.
- Why should tissue paper or handkerchief used?
- What is treatment of faulty pacemaker?
- What is semi-permaeable membrane?
- What is ovary?
- What are intercoastal muscles?
- What happens to proteins in liver?
Life on Earth Video