Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Small Molecules
How is starch processed?
Answer: First of all, in mouth, starch is converted into maltose by the enzymes known as Amylase. Afterwards within the small intestine, maltose is converted into glucose by the aid of enzymes known as Maltases.
- How does white blood cell deplete germ?
- How many chemicals are used in tobacco smoke?
- What is bronchitis?
- After chewing where does food go?
- How long is digestive tract?
- How can xylem be described?