Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Small Molecules
How is starch processed?
Answer: First of all, in mouth, starch is converted into maltose by the enzymes known as Amylase. Afterwards within the small intestine, maltose is converted into glucose by the aid of enzymes known as Maltases.
- What is job of an antibody?
- Are varicose veins dangerous?
- What happens to excess glucose in diabetic person?
- What is inside heart?
- What is disadvantage of self-pollination?
- Why should tissue paper or handkerchief used?