Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Small Molecules
How is starch processed?
Answer: First of all, in mouth, starch is converted into maltose by the enzymes known as Amylase. Afterwards within the small intestine, maltose is converted into glucose by the aid of enzymes known as Maltases.
- What is affect of wind on transpiration?
- What are red blood cells made up of?
- How many times blood enters heart in one circulation?
- What is job of plasma?
- What is role of immune system in heart transplant?
- How is heart transplant done?