Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Small Molecules
How is starch processed?
Answer: First of all, in mouth, starch is converted into maltose by the enzymes known as Amylase. Afterwards within the small intestine, maltose is converted into glucose by the aid of enzymes known as Maltases.
- What are carbohydrates and functions?
- How are proteins digested?
- What is affect of wind on transpiration?
- What is job of plasma?
- What are red blood cells made up of?
- How does humidity affect rate of transpiration?