Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Introduction
How is oxygen transported to cells?
Answer: Oxygen is taken in to the the lungs when we breathe. Diffusion takes place within the lungs and oxygen moves from lungs to blood vessels. These blood vessels take oxygen to the cells where required.
- What is quantity of blood in an adult?
- What is photosynthesis?
- When is blood shifted to right hand side?
- What differs in types of white blood cells?
- What is absorbed in large intestine?
- What is quantity of white blood cells in blood?