Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Introduction
How is oxygen transported to cells?
Answer: Oxygen is taken in to the the lungs when we breathe. Diffusion takes place within the lungs and oxygen moves from lungs to blood vessels. These blood vessels take oxygen to the cells where required.
- What happens after white blood cell eats bacteria?
- What is job of an antibody?
- What happens to glucose in liver?
- What is affect of light on rate of transpiration?
- How does humidity affect rate of transpiration?
- Where is digestive food transported?