Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Introduction
How is oxygen transported to cells?
Answer: Oxygen is taken in to the the lungs when we breathe. Diffusion takes place within the lungs and oxygen moves from lungs to blood vessels. These blood vessels take oxygen to the cells where required.
- What are fats and functions?
- What is disadvantage of self-pollination?
- What blood is found on right hand side?
- What are by-products of respiration?
- Where do gases enter and leave plant?
- What is circulatory system?