Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
How is hemophilia caused?
Answer: Hemophilia is a circulatory disease that can be caused due to lack of proteins and iron in diet. Moreover, it is a disease that can be passed from parents to the offspring.
- What is role of immune system in heart transplant?
- How is oxygen transported to cells?
- Why should tissue paper or handkerchief used?
- What is situation of blood when it leaves heart?
- What is job of platelets?
- What are platelets?