Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
How is heart transplant done?
Answer: When the heart of the patient is taken out, a heart-lung machine is temporarily joined to the blood vessels, This machinery oxygenates and pumps the blood just like the heart. Then the donor's heart is stitched to the blood vessels.
- What is meant by aerobic?
- What is job of heart?
- What is size of white blood cell?
- Which cell is found in highest amount in blood?
- Why is hemophilia dangerous?
- What is chance of smokers of dying from bronchitis?