Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
How is heart transplant done?
Answer: When the heart of the patient is taken out, a heart-lung machine is temporarily joined to the blood vessels, This machinery oxygenates and pumps the blood just like the heart. Then the donor's heart is stitched to the blood vessels.
- What is affect of light on rate of transpiration?
- What is sequence of transport of food?
- How can phloem be described?
- What is job of phloem?
- What is disadvantage of self-pollination?
- What is meant by leaking of heart valves?