Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Absorption
How is food absorbed?
Answer: All the digested food is absorbed in the small intestine. There are villi present on the walls of small intestine which help increasing the surface area of the small intestine and aid in absorption of food as well.
- What happens if less oxygen is absorbed in blood?
- How is deoxygenated blood pumped to lungs?
- What is sexual reproduction?
- What is stigma?
- What is sequence of mineral and water transport?
- How does water and mineral salts reach xylem vessels?