Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Absorption
How is food absorbed?
Answer: All the digested food is absorbed in the small intestine. There are villi present on the walls of small intestine which help increasing the surface area of the small intestine and aid in absorption of food as well.
- Why is iron important?
- Why should tissue paper or handkerchief used?
- What is cross-pollination?
- What is first step of digestive process?
- What is trachea or windpipe?
- What is circulatory system?