Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Absorption
How is food absorbed?
Answer: All the digested food is absorbed in the small intestine. There are villi present on the walls of small intestine which help increasing the surface area of the small intestine and aid in absorption of food as well.
- After chewing where does food go?
- How many types of pollination are there?
- What is ovary?
- What is sequence of transport of food?
- What is treatment of faulty pacemaker?
- What is active transport?