Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Absorption
How is food absorbed?
Answer: All the digested food is absorbed in the small intestine. There are villi present on the walls of small intestine which help increasing the surface area of the small intestine and aid in absorption of food as well.
- How does air reach blood vessels?
- What happens when blood enters ventricles?
- What is diaphragm?
- What happens if sufficient oxygen is not present?
- What is mechanical process in digestion?
- Where is digestive food transported?