Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Absorption
How is food absorbed?
Answer: All the digested food is absorbed in the small intestine. There are villi present on the walls of small intestine which help increasing the surface area of the small intestine and aid in absorption of food as well.
- What happens to excess amino acids in liver?
- What are chances of smoker of getting lung cancer?
- Why is transpiration important?
- Are varicose veins dangerous?
- What are enzymes?
- What is anther and what does it contain?