Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
How is flu treated?
Answer: Vaccination is a process used to treat flu. Vaccines are injected in the body to prevent influenza, but the virus keeps on changing so it is difficult to produce a vaccine that can takeover that virus and cure the sickness.
- What are capillaries?
- How does blood flow in arteries?
- What are proteins and functions?
- What happens if less oxygen is absorbed in blood?
- How are gases exchanged in plants?
- How can large molecules pass through digestive tract?