Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
How is flu treated?
Answer: Vaccination is a process used to treat flu. Vaccines are injected in the body to prevent influenza, but the virus keeps on changing so it is difficult to produce a vaccine that can takeover that virus and cure the sickness.
- What happens in small intestine?
- Why is reproduction important?
- In large trees how gases are exchanged?
- What is affect of light on rate of transpiration?
- What happens to proteins in liver?
- How does blood move?