Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
How is flu treated?
Answer: Vaccination is a process used to treat flu. Vaccines are injected in the body to prevent influenza, but the virus keeps on changing so it is difficult to produce a vaccine that can takeover that virus and cure the sickness.
- How are xylem and phloem arranged in roots?
- What is treatment of faulty pacemaker?
- What is ratio of water and bacteria in faeces?
- How is heart transplant done?
- What happens if excess lactic acid is produced?
- What is flower?