Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
How is flu treated?
Answer: Vaccination is a process used to treat flu. Vaccines are injected in the body to prevent influenza, but the virus keeps on changing so it is difficult to produce a vaccine that can takeover that virus and cure the sickness.
- How body tries to fight flu virus?
- What happen when we exhale?
- What is meant by leaking of heart valves?
- Why we should not breathe through mouth?
- What are stomata?
- How many parts does flower has?