Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: The blood circulation
How is deoxygenated blood pumped to lungs?
Answer: When the blood reaches the atrium of the heart, it is transferred to the ventricle of the heart, ventricle pumps the blood to the artery which carries the blood to the lungs.
- What is deoxygenated blood?
- What are pacemakers?
- What are carbohydrates and functions?
- What is sequence of mineral and water transport?
- What is result of viruses when we sneeze?
- What is quantity of white blood cells in blood?
Famous Scientists Video