Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: The blood circulation
How is deoxygenated blood pumped to lungs?
Answer: When the blood reaches the atrium of the heart, it is transferred to the ventricle of the heart, ventricle pumps the blood to the artery which carries the blood to the lungs.
- How is hemophilia caused?
- What is ratio of water and bacteria in faeces?
- What is job of red blood cells?
- Why are pacemaker cells important?
- What is active transport?
- What happens if excess juice is secreted in stomach?