Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: The blood circulation
How is deoxygenated blood pumped to lungs?
Answer: When the blood reaches the atrium of the heart, it is transferred to the ventricle of the heart, ventricle pumps the blood to the artery which carries the blood to the lungs.
- In large trees how gases are exchanged?
- What is first step of digestive process?
- What is anther and what does it contain?
- After chewing where does food go?
- How are small molecules transported?
- What are chances of smoker of getting lung cancer?