Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: The blood circulation
How is deoxygenated blood pumped to lungs?
Answer: When the blood reaches the atrium of the heart, it is transferred to the ventricle of the heart, ventricle pumps the blood to the artery which carries the blood to the lungs.
- What are chances of smoker of getting lung cancer?
- What are stamens?
- What are first symptoms of flu?
- How minerals salts are taken up?
- What happens to excess amino acids in liver?
- Why should tissue paper or handkerchief used?