Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: The blood circulation
How is deoxygenated blood pumped to lungs?
Answer: When the blood reaches the atrium of the heart, it is transferred to the ventricle of the heart, ventricle pumps the blood to the artery which carries the blood to the lungs.
- What are proteins and functions?
- Which harmful chemical is black in color?
- What is ratio of water and bacteria in faeces?
- What is job of fibrinogen?
- What is quantity of platelets in blood?
- How does water and mineral salts reach xylem vessels?