Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Making the air moist, warm and clean
How is air processed in nose?
Answer: As the air passes through the nasal cavity. The hair in the nose make the air clean by trapping dust and germs, blood vessel present in the nose make the air warm before it reaches the lungs and the slimy greenish yellow mucus present in the nose make the air moist.
- How does temperature affect rate of transpiration?
- How is oxygen transported to cells?
- What is fertilization?
- Why does constipation occur?
- Where does bacteria in faeces come from?
- What makes heart sound like dub?