Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
How flu virus enters?
Answer: Flu virus enters from mouth, nose or eyes and make their way towards the throat. When these viruses reach the throat they start to multiply moving towards the lungs.
- What is translocation?
- How does large trees take up water?
- How does rate of transpiration vary?
- Which chamber is connected to which vessel?
- Which blood protein is found in plasma?
- What is major content of cigarette?