Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
How flu virus enters?
Answer: Flu virus enters from mouth, nose or eyes and make their way towards the throat. When these viruses reach the throat they start to multiply moving towards the lungs.
- What is main job of white blood cells?
- What is filament an why is it useful?
- How does rate of transpiration vary?
- Which vessel carries blood to lungs?
- What is job of phloem?
- What are vitamins and functions?
International Organizations Video