Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: What is blood?
How does white blood cell deplete germ?
Answer: A white blood cell is always on the lookout for a harmful bacteria. Whenever it sees one, it engulfs it (wraps around it and eats it).
- Which plants and animals would survive?
- What happens if sufficient oxygen is not present?
- What happens if excess lactic acid is produced?
- How does roots get energy and grow?
- What is anaerobic respiration?
- How does humidity affect rate of transpiration?