Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Mineral salts enter the roots
How does water and mineral salts reach xylem vessels?
Answer: Between the xylem vessels and roots there is a huge cluster of cells. When the water and mineral salts enter the roots, they are carried by each cell through different processes. Water is carried by the process of osmosis and mineral salts are carried by the process of diffusion. Then finally water and mineral salts reach the xylem vessels.
- What makes heart sound like lub?
- How is heart transplant done?
- Why large molecules cannot absorb into blood?
- How is flu treated?
- How thrombosis can damage our heart?
- Why is thrombosis dangerous?