Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Mineral salts enter the roots
How does water and mineral salts reach xylem vessels?
Answer: Between the xylem vessels and roots there is a huge cluster of cells. When the water and mineral salts enter the roots, they are carried by each cell through different processes. Water is carried by the process of osmosis and mineral salts are carried by the process of diffusion. Then finally water and mineral salts reach the xylem vessels.
- What is glycogen and where is it stored?
- Why should tissue paper or handkerchief used?
- What is absorbed in large intestine?
- What causes make asthma worse?
- How many types of pollination are there?
- What is result of viruses when we sneeze?