Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: The structure of the plant root
How does roots get energy and grow?
Answer: Xylem takes water and mineral salts from the roots to leaves. Then leaves prepare the food and sned the food to the roots through phloem. This food helps roots in growth and provide them energy.
- What are Cilia and why are they important?
- Why is cross pollination better?
- Why should tissue paper or handkerchief used?
- What happens if diabetes is not treated?
- How does large trees take up water?
- What is fertilization?