Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: The structure of the plant root
How does roots get energy and grow?
Answer: Xylem takes water and mineral salts from the roots to leaves. Then leaves prepare the food and sned the food to the roots through phloem. This food helps roots in growth and provide them energy.
- What are fats and functions?
- How can large molecules pass through digestive tract?
- What is main job of white blood cells?
- What is flower?
- What plants do if water intake is less?
- In large trees how gases are exchanged?