Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: The structure of the plant root
How does roots get energy and grow?
Answer: Xylem takes water and mineral salts from the roots to leaves. Then leaves prepare the food and sned the food to the roots through phloem. This food helps roots in growth and provide them energy.
- Why large molecules cannot absorb into blood?
- What is digestion?
- Why are pacemaker cells important?
- What are initial effects of tobacco smoke?
- How does red blood cells pass through capillaries?
- Who mostly has bronchitis?