Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: The structure of the plant root
How does roots get energy and grow?
Answer: Xylem takes water and mineral salts from the roots to leaves. Then leaves prepare the food and sned the food to the roots through phloem. This food helps roots in growth and provide them energy.
- Why is reproduction important?
- What is yellow pus?
- What is major content of cigarette?
- Where are dead red blood cells broken?
- What happens after white blood cell eats bacteria?
- How does white blood cell deplete germ?