Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: The structure of the plant root
How does roots get energy and grow?
Answer: Xylem takes water and mineral salts from the roots to leaves. Then leaves prepare the food and sned the food to the roots through phloem. This food helps roots in growth and provide them energy.
- Where are dead red blood cells broken?
- What happens to excess glucose in diabetic person?
- What are xylem and phloem?
- What is meant by leaking of heart valves?
- What are cross walls?
- What is job of an antibody?
Space & Solar System Video