Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: What is blood?
How does red blood cells pass through capillaries?
Answer: The characteristic that allows the red blood cells to pass through the capillaries is their elasticity. Red blood cells are very elastic that they can even cross the lumen of a capillary.
- What makes heart sound like lub?
- How are gases transported?
- What is affect of light on rate of transpiration?
- Why large molecules cannot absorb into blood?
- Why are circulatory disease harmful?
- What is faulty pacemaker?