Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: What is blood?
How does red blood cells pass through capillaries?
Answer: The characteristic that allows the red blood cells to pass through the capillaries is their elasticity. Red blood cells are very elastic that they can even cross the lumen of a capillary.
- How does humidity affect rate of transpiration?
- What are properties of vessels?
- What happens after white blood cell eats bacteria?
- Some white blood cells do not eat bacteria what do they do?
- How does air enter our lungs?
- What is main job of white blood cells?