Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: What is blood?
How does red blood cells pass through capillaries?
Answer: The characteristic that allows the red blood cells to pass through the capillaries is their elasticity. Red blood cells are very elastic that they can even cross the lumen of a capillary.
- Where does bacteria in faeces come from?
- What are Cilia and why are they important?
- What happens to excess amino acids in liver?
- How are atria and ventricles separated?
- How are gases transported?
- How thrombosis can damage our heart?