Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: What is blood?
How does red blood cells pass through capillaries?
Answer: The characteristic that allows the red blood cells to pass through the capillaries is their elasticity. Red blood cells are very elastic that they can even cross the lumen of a capillary.
- Why blood is medium?
- What is meant by aerobic?
- What is job of fibrinogen?
- Why are walls of left ventricle stronger?
- How many chemicals are used in tobacco smoke?
- What is self-pollination?