Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Transpiration
How does large trees take up water?
Answer: Large trees take up water just like small plants, because of thousands of leaves, the rate of evaporation is extremely high, so other than transpiration stream, root pressure is also forced.
- How are atria and ventricles separated?
- How long does person survive after heart transplant?
- What are companion cells?
- How is hemophilia caused?
- What is job of red blood cells?
- How is air processed in nose?