Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Transpiration
How does large trees take up water?
Answer: Large trees take up water just like small plants, because of thousands of leaves, the rate of evaporation is extremely high, so other than transpiration stream, root pressure is also forced.
- Why is thrombosis dangerous?
- How does rate of transpiration vary?
- What is activation energy?
- Which cell is found in highest amount in blood?
- What is constipation?
- What are properties of blood present in veins?