Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Transpiration
How does humidity affect rate of transpiration?
Answer: When the humidity in the air increases, it takes up volume. This decrease in volume due to vapours already present would eventually decrease the rate of transpiration.
- What is quantity of white blood cells in blood?
- Which blood protein is found in plasma?
- What happens to excess glucose in diabetic person?
- Why is cold caused?
- Why blood moves around body?
- What is affect of wind on transpiration?