Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Transpiration
How does humidity affect rate of transpiration?
Answer: When the humidity in the air increases, it takes up volume. This decrease in volume due to vapours already present would eventually decrease the rate of transpiration.
- What is sexual reproduction?
- How long it takes to recover from heart transplant?
- What happens in small intestine?
- What is oxygenated blood?
- What are enzymes?
- What is meant by aerobic?
International Organizations Video