Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Arteries, veins and capillaries
How does content diffuse into cells from blood?
Answer: When the arteries reach an organ, they are distributed into millions of tiny blood vessels known as capillaries. Capillaries help in the diffusion of food and oxygen into the cells and waste products out of the cells.
- Why are circulatory disease harmful?
- Which cell is found in highest amount in blood?
- At which side of chest is heart located?
- What are companion cells?
- Which harmful chemical is black in color?
- Which blood vessel carries blood and where?