Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Arteries, veins and capillaries
How does content diffuse into cells from blood?
Answer: When the arteries reach an organ, they are distributed into millions of tiny blood vessels known as capillaries. Capillaries help in the diffusion of food and oxygen into the cells and waste products out of the cells.
- What is meant by aerobic?
- What are red blood cells made up of?
- What are companion cells?
- What happens to excess amino acids in liver?
- What is diaphragm?
- What is trachea or windpipe?