Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Arteries, veins and capillaries
How does content diffuse into cells from blood?
Answer: When the arteries reach an organ, they are distributed into millions of tiny blood vessels known as capillaries. Capillaries help in the diffusion of food and oxygen into the cells and waste products out of the cells.
- What are first symptoms of flu?
- How are gases exchanged in plants?
- How does mineral salts enter roots?
- What is mechanical process in digestion?
- How does humidity affect rate of transpiration?
- What is diffusion?