Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Arteries, veins and capillaries
How does content diffuse into cells from blood?
Answer: When the arteries reach an organ, they are distributed into millions of tiny blood vessels known as capillaries. Capillaries help in the diffusion of food and oxygen into the cells and waste products out of the cells.
- What is happening to heart?
- How can constipation be prevented?
- How does water and mineral salts reach xylem vessels?
- What is heart transplant?
- What is mechanical process in digestion?
- What is semi-permaeable membrane?