Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Arteries, veins and capillaries
How does content diffuse into cells from blood?
Answer: When the arteries reach an organ, they are distributed into millions of tiny blood vessels known as capillaries. Capillaries help in the diffusion of food and oxygen into the cells and waste products out of the cells.
- Which blood vessel carries blood and where?
- What are initial effects of tobacco smoke?
- What is inside heart?
- What happens to chest when we inhale?
- What is absorbed in large intestine?
- What happens to proteins in liver?