Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Introduction
How does blood move?
Answer: Blood cannot move on its own, or by the strength of gravity of earth. A strong machinery is required that can pump it around the whole body at one beat. We have an organ in the center of the chest with strong muscular walls that helps pumping blood around the whole body. This organ is 'Heart'.
- Why are walls of left ventricle stronger?
- What is absorbed in large intestine?
- What is digestive system?
- How does air reach blood vessels?
- What are carbohydrates and functions?
- What is tobacco smoking?