Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Introduction
How does blood move?
Answer: Blood cannot move on its own, or by the strength of gravity of earth. A strong machinery is required that can pump it around the whole body at one beat. We have an organ in the center of the chest with strong muscular walls that helps pumping blood around the whole body. This organ is 'Heart'.
- What are first symptoms of flu?
- What is major content of cigarette?
- How are these parts arranged?
- What is concentration of components in deoxygenated blood?
- What happens if less oxygen is absorbed in blood?
- How long is digestive tract?