Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Introduction
How does blood move?
Answer: Blood cannot move on its own, or by the strength of gravity of earth. A strong machinery is required that can pump it around the whole body at one beat. We have an organ in the center of the chest with strong muscular walls that helps pumping blood around the whole body. This organ is 'Heart'.
- Why large molecules cannot absorb into blood?
- What happens after white blood cell eats bacteria?
- What is bronchiole?
- What is sequence of transport of food?
- Who mostly has bronchitis?
- How body tries to fight flu virus?