Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Arteries, veins and capillaries
How does blood flow in veins?
Answer: In veins, blood flows with low pressure. This is why it is said that the blood in the veins moves steadily. Due to low pressure there is a need of valves in the vein to prevent the backward flow of blood.
- What is quantity of white blood cells in blood?
- What happens when blood enters ventricles?
- What is situation of blood when it leaves heart?
- Why does constipation occur?
- What causes make asthma worse?
- What are initial effects of tobacco smoke?