Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Arteries, veins and capillaries
How does blood flow in veins?
Answer: In veins, blood flows with low pressure. This is why it is said that the blood in the veins moves steadily. Due to low pressure there is a need of valves in the vein to prevent the backward flow of blood.
- What could be an example of diffusion?
- What are raw products used by plants?
- What is job of platelets?
- What are petals?
- What happens to chest when we inhale?
- What makes heart sound like lub?