Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: The importance of phloem and xylem
How can phloem be described?
Answer: Phloem consists of living cells that are joined end to end. Unlike xylem, the cross walls of phloem tube s do not disappear, they develop perforations like a sieve.
- How minerals salts are taken up?
- How long it takes to recover from heart transplant?
- What are vitamins and functions?
- What are symptoms of cold?
- What happens when blood enters ventricles?
- What happens when atria are full of blood?