Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: The importance of phloem and xylem
How can phloem be described?
Answer: Phloem consists of living cells that are joined end to end. Unlike xylem, the cross walls of phloem tube s do not disappear, they develop perforations like a sieve.
- What is job of fibrinogen?
- What is situation of blood when it leaves heart?
- What is treatment of faulty pacemaker?
- What is transpiration stream?
- What are harmful effects of carbon dioxide?
- Where does bacteria in faeces come from?