Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Large Molecules
How can large molecules pass through digestive tract?
Answer: The only way by which carbohydrates, fats and proteins can pass through the digestive tract walls is if they are broken down into smaller molecules by different processes of digestion and break down
- What makes heart sound like dub?
- What are properties of blood present in veins?
- What is major component of respiration?
- After digestion in stomach where does food move?
- What is aerobic respiration?
- What is affect of light on rate of transpiration?