Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Problems with digestive system
How can constipation be prevented?
Answer: Constipation can be prevented if toilet is visited every 24 hours. Worries shouldn't be taken if nothing happens for 10 minutes in the toilet, wait for the next day. Drinking a lot of water can prevent constipation and taking enough fibres in the diet.
- How is oxygen transported to cells?
- How does white blood cell deplete germ?
- What is job of phloem?
- What is semi-permaeable membrane?
- What plants do if water intake is less?
- What is mechanical process in digestion?