Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Problems with digestive system
How can constipation be prevented?
Answer: Constipation can be prevented if toilet is visited every 24 hours. Worries shouldn't be taken if nothing happens for 10 minutes in the toilet, wait for the next day. Drinking a lot of water can prevent constipation and taking enough fibres in the diet.
- Why are plant roots important?
- At which side of chest is heart located?
- What is an inhaler?
- Where does respiration take place?
- What is major content of cigarette?
- What is absorbed in large intestine?