Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
How can cold prevented?
Answer: Cold can be prevented by many ways. Getting a balanced diet, getting plenty of sleep and breathing fresh air. Using handkerchief or a tissue paper to prevent virus to transfer from infected person to a normal person.
- How does temperature affect rate of transpiration?
- What are first symptoms of flu?
- What is treatment of faulty pacemaker?
- How many chemicals are used in tobacco smoke?
- Why are plant roots important?
- How minerals salts are taken up?