Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
How can cold prevented?
Answer: Cold can be prevented by many ways. Getting a balanced diet, getting plenty of sleep and breathing fresh air. Using handkerchief or a tissue paper to prevent virus to transfer from infected person to a normal person.
- What happens when atria are full of blood?
- What plants do if water intake is less?
- How is heart transplant done?
- What are platelets?
- How are atria and ventricles separated?
- How are gases exchanged in plants?