Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
How can cold prevented?
Answer: Cold can be prevented by many ways. Getting a balanced diet, getting plenty of sleep and breathing fresh air. Using handkerchief or a tissue paper to prevent virus to transfer from infected person to a normal person.
- Where does bacteria in faeces come from?
- Where are red blood cells made?
- What happens to proteins in liver?
- What are carbohydrates and functions?
- What is job of fibrinogen?
- Which harmful chemical is black in color?