Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
How can cold prevented?
Answer: Cold can be prevented by many ways. Getting a balanced diet, getting plenty of sleep and breathing fresh air. Using handkerchief or a tissue paper to prevent virus to transfer from infected person to a normal person.
- What happens to excess amino acids in liver?
- What are root hairs?
- Where does respiration take place?
- At which side of chest is heart located?
- How does temperature affect rate of transpiration?
- Which harmful chemical is black in color?