Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: The structure of a plant stem
How are xylem and phloem arranged in stem?
Answer: Xylem and phloem are arranged in vascular bundles in stem. In the stem, these vascular bundles are arranged in circular patterns, just beneath the outer layer of cells.
- Why are plant roots important?
- How many parts does flower has?
- Which blood vessel carries blood and where?
- How long it takes to recover from heart transplant?
- What happens if diabetes is not treated?
- How is food absorbed?