Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: The structure of a plant stem
How are xylem and phloem arranged in stem?
Answer: Xylem and phloem are arranged in vascular bundles in stem. In the stem, these vascular bundles are arranged in circular patterns, just beneath the outer layer of cells.
- What is chance of smokers of dying from bronchitis?
- Why should tissue paper or handkerchief used?
- What is job of red blood cells?
- When is blood shifted to right hand side?
- What is cell sap?
- Why is hemophilia dangerous?