Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: The structure of a plant stem
How are xylem and phloem arranged in stem?
Answer: Xylem and phloem are arranged in vascular bundles in stem. In the stem, these vascular bundles are arranged in circular patterns, just beneath the outer layer of cells.
- After chewing where does food go?
- Why are plant roots important?
- After digestion in stomach where does food move?
- Why is thrombosis dangerous?
- What happens after white blood cell eats bacteria?
- How many chemicals are used in tobacco smoke?