Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: The structure of a plant stem
How are xylem and phloem arranged in stem?
Answer: Xylem and phloem are arranged in vascular bundles in stem. In the stem, these vascular bundles are arranged in circular patterns, just beneath the outer layer of cells.
- How does water and mineral salts reach xylem vessels?
- What is sexual reproduction?
- What is sequence of transport of food?
- What are by-products of respiration?
- What happens in lungs?
- What is meant by aerobic?