Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: The transport of gases
How are gases exchanged in plants?
Answer: When there is low concentration of carbon dioxide in the plant, it takes up some carbon dioxide from the air and if there is low concetration of oxygen it would take up oxygen from the air. Both gases are exchanged through the process of diffusion.
- What are bad effects of smokers cough?
- How can indigestion cured?
- What is job of an antibody?
- What are chances of smoker of getting lung cancer?
- Which plants and animals would survive?
- How are xylem and phloem arranged in stem?