Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: The transport of gases
How are gases exchanged in plants?
Answer: When there is low concentration of carbon dioxide in the plant, it takes up some carbon dioxide from the air and if there is low concetration of oxygen it would take up oxygen from the air. Both gases are exchanged through the process of diffusion.
- Where are dead red blood cells broken?
- How much is life of red blood cell?
- Where are red blood cells made?
- What is disadvantage of self-pollination?
- Why is thrombosis dangerous?
- What is heart transplant?