Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: The transport of gases
How are gases exchanged in plants?
Answer: When there is low concentration of carbon dioxide in the plant, it takes up some carbon dioxide from the air and if there is low concetration of oxygen it would take up oxygen from the air. Both gases are exchanged through the process of diffusion.
- What is major content of cigarette?
- How many times blood enters heart in one circulation?
- What is yellow pus?
- How are gases exchanged in plants?
- Why does constipation occur?
- What is absorbed in large intestine?