Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: The transport of gases
From where does roots take up oxygen?
Answer: Roots take up oxygen from the air spaces present in between the soil particles. Roots also take up oxygen from water that they take up, this water contains dissolved oxygen.
- What is chance of smokers of dying from bronchitis?
- How are small molecules transported?
- What is filament an why is it useful?
- Why large molecules cannot absorb into blood?
- How is air processed in nose?
- What is egestion?