Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: The transport of gases
From where does roots take up oxygen?
Answer: Roots take up oxygen from the air spaces present in between the soil particles. Roots also take up oxygen from water that they take up, this water contains dissolved oxygen.
- What is sexual reproduction?
- What is chemical process in digestion?
- What is result of viruses when we sneeze?
- How does humidity affect rate of transpiration?
- What is disadvantage of self-pollination?
- What are chances of smoker of getting lung cancer?