Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Making the air moist, warm and clean
Does bronchi and bronchioles process air?
Answer: Bronchi and bronchioles does not clean the air because they does not contain cilia. Hence, bronchi and bronchioles contain blood vessels that carry warm blood which make the air warmer. The cell lining in the bronchi and bronchioles also produce tiny amount of mucus which moisten the air.
- Why large molecules cannot absorb into blood?
- What is situation of blood when it leaves heart?
- What are first symptoms of flu?
- What is diarrhea?
- How does mineral salts enter roots?
- How many times blood enters heart in one circulation?