Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Making the air moist, warm and clean
Does bronchi and bronchioles process air?
Answer: Bronchi and bronchioles does not clean the air because they does not contain cilia. Hence, bronchi and bronchioles contain blood vessels that carry warm blood which make the air warmer. The cell lining in the bronchi and bronchioles also produce tiny amount of mucus which moisten the air.
- What is disadvantage of self-pollination?
- Which plants and animals would survive?
- Where are red blood cells made?
- Why is cross pollination better?
- What is heart transplant?
- What is job of fibrinogen?