Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Making the air moist, warm and clean
Does bronchi and bronchioles process air?
Answer: Bronchi and bronchioles does not clean the air because they does not contain cilia. Hence, bronchi and bronchioles contain blood vessels that carry warm blood which make the air warmer. The cell lining in the bronchi and bronchioles also produce tiny amount of mucus which moisten the air.
- How are xylem and phloem arranged in roots?
- What makes heart sound like lub?
- What are minerals and functions?
- What is bronchitis?
- How are these parts arranged?
- How is hemophilia caused?