Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Making the air moist, warm and clean
Does bronchi and bronchioles process air?
Answer: Bronchi and bronchioles does not clean the air because they does not contain cilia. Hence, bronchi and bronchioles contain blood vessels that carry warm blood which make the air warmer. The cell lining in the bronchi and bronchioles also produce tiny amount of mucus which moisten the air.
- How are these parts arranged?
- What is heart transplant?
- What is affect of wind on transpiration?
- Which vessel carries blood to lungs?
- What could be an example of diffusion?
- Which harmful chemical is black in color?