Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: The blood circulation
At which side of chest is heart located?
Answer: Heart is neither located on right nor on the left side. Heart is actually located in the middle of the chest. People would say that the heart is located in left side because it is slightly tilted towards the left side.
- Whah happens in diarrhea and when it stops?
- What happens after white blood cell eats bacteria?
- Where is blood taken after lungs?
- What plants do if water intake is less?
- What are intercoastal muscles?
- What is job of platelets?