Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: The blood circulation
At which side of chest is heart located?
Answer: Heart is neither located on right nor on the left side. Heart is actually located in the middle of the chest. People would say that the heart is located in left side because it is slightly tilted towards the left side.
- What is glycogen and where is it stored?
- What is absorbed in large intestine?
- What are fats and functions?
- How does water and mineral salts reach xylem vessels?
- What is cell sap?
- What is meant by aerobic?