Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: The blood circulation
At which side of chest is heart located?
Answer: Heart is neither located on right nor on the left side. Heart is actually located in the middle of the chest. People would say that the heart is located in left side because it is slightly tilted towards the left side.
- How does water and mineral salts reach xylem vessels?
- What is meant by leaking of heart valves?
- How body tries to fight flu virus?
- What is thrombosis?
- What are proteins and functions?
- How much is life of red blood cell?