Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: The blood circulation
At which side of chest is heart located?
Answer: Heart is neither located on right nor on the left side. Heart is actually located in the middle of the chest. People would say that the heart is located in left side because it is slightly tilted towards the left side.
- What happens if diabetes is not treated?
- How long is digestive tract?
- What are pacemakers?
- How does mineral salts enter roots?
- How does blood flow in arteries?
- What is active transport?