Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
Are varicose veins dangerous?
Answer: Varicose veins are dangerous because if the veins swell a lot and the blood does not move properly in them, so the blood could not be taken to the heart and it will make a clot in the vein that could be more dangerous.
- Which chamber is connected to which vessel?
- How does blood flow in veins?
- What are Cilia and why are they important?
- What is job of xylem?
- How minerals salts are taken up?
- What is cross-pollination?