Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
Are varicose veins dangerous?
Answer: Varicose veins are dangerous because if the veins swell a lot and the blood does not move properly in them, so the blood could not be taken to the heart and it will make a clot in the vein that could be more dangerous.
- What are harmful effects of carbon dioxide?
- What happens to excess amino acids in liver?
- Which blood vessel carries blood and where?
- What is job of phloem?
- What is heart transplant?
- What are effects of Nicotine?