Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
Are varicose veins dangerous?
Answer: Varicose veins are dangerous because if the veins swell a lot and the blood does not move properly in them, so the blood could not be taken to the heart and it will make a clot in the vein that could be more dangerous.
- Some white blood cells do not eat bacteria what do they do?
- How does air enter our lungs?
- What is meant by word extinct?
- How are small molecules transported?
- What is affect of light on rate of transpiration?
- What is digestion?