Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
Are varicose veins dangerous?
Answer: Varicose veins are dangerous because if the veins swell a lot and the blood does not move properly in them, so the blood could not be taken to the heart and it will make a clot in the vein that could be more dangerous.
- Where are dead red blood cells broken?
- How does humidity affect rate of transpiration?
- Why are pacemaker cells important?
- What is result of viruses when we sneeze?
- What is deoxygenated blood?
- What is inside heart?