Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Digestive System and The Process
After digestion in stomach where does food move?
Answer: After the processing of food in the stomach, the food reaches the small intestine at a rate of 2.5cm per minute. The small intestine is a long tube approximately 7 metres long and 3cm in diameter.
- What is main job of white blood cells?
- What is size of white blood cell?
- How does blood move?
- What is self-pollination?
- How are gases exchanged in plants?
- Why is transpiration important?