Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Digestive System and The Process
After digestion in stomach where does food move?
Answer: After the processing of food in the stomach, the food reaches the small intestine at a rate of 2.5cm per minute. The small intestine is a long tube approximately 7 metres long and 3cm in diameter.
- Why we should not breathe through mouth?
- What happens to excess glucose in diabetic person?
- What is meant by aerobic?
- Why is iron important?
- What are companion cells?
- What is main job of white blood cells?