Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Digestive System and The Process
After chewing where does food go?
Answer: After the chewing process, the bolus moves to the gullet or esophagus by waves of muscular contraction known as Peristalsis. Oesophagus is responsible for the transportation of food from mouth to stomach.
- What is affect of wind on transpiration?
- What are carbohydrates and functions?
- What happens to glucose in liver?
- How are fats digested?
- Why is cross pollination better?
- How is heart transplant done?