Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Digestive System and The Process
After chewing where does food go?
Answer: After the chewing process, the bolus moves to the gullet or esophagus by waves of muscular contraction known as Peristalsis. Oesophagus is responsible for the transportation of food from mouth to stomach.
- What is affect of light on rate of transpiration?
- What are raw products used by plants?
- What is absorbed in large intestine?
- How does blood move?
- What happens if excess juice is secreted in stomach?
- Why is thrombosis dangerous?