Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Digestive System and The Process
After chewing where does food go?
Answer: After the chewing process, the bolus moves to the gullet or esophagus by waves of muscular contraction known as Peristalsis. Oesophagus is responsible for the transportation of food from mouth to stomach.
- What happens if excess lactic acid is produced?
- Why blood moves around body?
- What is quantity of re blood cells in blood?
- What is tobacco smoking?
- What are intercoastal muscles?
- How long it takes to recover from heart transplant?