Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Digestive System and The Process
After chewing where does food go?
Answer: After the chewing process, the bolus moves to the gullet or esophagus by waves of muscular contraction known as Peristalsis. Oesophagus is responsible for the transportation of food from mouth to stomach.
- How are gases exchanged in plants?
- What is chlorophyll?
- What are intercoastal muscles?
- What are by-products of respiration?
- What are properties of blood present in veins?
- After digestion in stomach where does food move?