Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Digestive System and The Process
After chewing where does food go?
Answer: After the chewing process, the bolus moves to the gullet or esophagus by waves of muscular contraction known as Peristalsis. Oesophagus is responsible for the transportation of food from mouth to stomach.
- What are sepals?
- Does bronchi and bronchioles process air?
- What is result of viruses when we sneeze?
- What are by-products of respiration?
- How does air enter our lungs?
- Where does respiration take place?