Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Digestive System and The Process
After chewing where does food go?
Answer: After the chewing process, the bolus moves to the gullet or esophagus by waves of muscular contraction known as Peristalsis. Oesophagus is responsible for the transportation of food from mouth to stomach.
- How does large trees take up water?
- What if cough is vigorous?
- What could be an example of diffusion?
- What happens if excess lactic acid is produced?
- What are platelets?
- What are companion cells?