Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Digestive System and The Process
After chewing where does food go?
Answer: After the chewing process, the bolus moves to the gullet or esophagus by waves of muscular contraction known as Peristalsis. Oesophagus is responsible for the transportation of food from mouth to stomach.
- What is flower?
- What is disadvantage of self-pollination?
- How does mineral salts enter roots?
- What are some major causes of asthma?
- How are small molecules transported?
- What is transpiration stream?