Atomic Structure Experiments MCQs Quiz Worksheet PDF Download
Practice atomic structure experiments MCQs, chemistry test for online course learning and test prep. Structure of atoms quiz questions has multiple choice questions (MCQ), atomic structure experiments test to learn.
Chemistry practice test MCQ on electron revolves around nucleus in orbits which have with options variable energy, fixed energy, infinite energy and zero energy problem solving skills for competitive exam, viva prep, interview questions with answer key. Free chemistry revision notes to learn atomic structure experiments quiz with MCQs to find questions answers based online learning tests.
MCQs on Atomic Structure Experiments Quiz PDF Download
MCQ. Electron revolves around the nucleus in orbits which have
- variable energy
- fixed energy
- infinite energy
- zero energy
MCQ. In Rutherford's experiment, α particles were deflected because of
- electrostatic repulsion between α particles and positively charged part of atom
- electrostatic attraction between α particles and positively charged part of atom
- electrostatic repulsion between β particles and positively charged part of atom
- electrostatic attraction between γ particles and positively charged part of atom
MCQ. The energy of an electron in orbit is proportional to
- distance between shells
- distance from nucleus
- distance between two nuclei
- positive charge inside nucleus
MCQ. According to Rutherford, most of the space occupied by atom is
- partially filled
- none of above
MCQ. Electrons revolves only in those orbits with angular momentum as an
- half integral multiple of 'h'
- integral multiple of 'h'
- integral multiple of h ⁄ 2π
- half integral multiple of 2π